Kalliope Barlis, Licensed Acupuncturist, Doctor Of Acupuncture, NCCAOM Diplomate of Acupuncture, Licensed NLP Coaching Trainer & Master Practitioner.
A native of New York City, I am well used to working with and dealing with people from many different nationalities and cultures. I have a passion for helping others, and I have dedicated the last 15 years of my life to learning about and combining two great skills of mind and body – Acupuncture and NLP, or Neuro-Linguistic Programming. These skills enable me to really make a difference in people’s lives. If you want me to help you while facilitating change in the things you want, then please be sure to contact me, now.
I developed my skills and use of acupuncture in three countries in the course of five years.
- United States: The Pacific College of Oriental Medicine (P.C.O.M.) in New York City where I received a scholarship for demonstrating a passion in the study of Oriental Medicine.
- Australia: The University of Western Sydney where I received my Degree in Applied Science and Traditional Chinese Medicine & The Sydney Institute of Traditional Chinese Medicine.
- China: The Jiangsu Province Hospital of Traditional Chinese Medicine, the affiliated hospital of Nanjing University for Traditional Chinese Medicine where I trained rigorously in a hospital setting using acupuncture, herbal medicine remedies and Tui Na applications.
Certification: NLP (Neuro-Linguistic Programming) Master Practitioner, NLP Coaching Trainer and NLP Trainer
I first experienced NLP when I decided to train to become a professional golfer, and trained with a golfing coach called Chuck Hogan. In a matter of 5 short days, he used NLP techniques to bring my average down from 125 to 88. I was really impressed by this incredibly effective approach to mind and body, and went on to become a professional golf player.
After I had completed my training in acupuncture, I went on to train as an NLP Practitioner and NLP Master Practitioner. I am also a qualified NLP Trainer and NLP Coaching Trainer with the Society for Neuro-Linguistic Programming by Richard Bandler, Co-creater of NLP.
Over the years, I have learned to combine my skills in NLP and Acupuncture, to create a highly effective approach to mind and body which I have called Neuro-Linguistic Acupuncture, or NLA. This combines the body work and meridian work of Acupuncture with the powerful mind techniques of NLP to create a powerful tool that promotes wellbeing and better health.
Playing Golf Better Faster©
Playing Golf Better Faster is The Classic Guide to Building Your Best Golf Game. It will be available in Fall 2013 in Amazon. Kalliope has put into words the skills that golf guru Chuck Hogan utilized to get Kalliope on professional golf tour in just two years after deciding to do so.
- To find out more about Neuro-Linguistic Acupuncture, please click here.
- To find out more about how NLA can help you, contact me now to arrange an initial meeting.